Leogang Uci World Cup Downhill Race Thoughts

So this weekend's world cup downhill race is finished and I have some comments to make on it. Firstly, I'd just like to give Aaron Gwin props for somehow managing to beat Loris's amazing time. I honestly have no idea how he does it.


To be completely honest with you, I really wanted Loris to take the win. I mean, he's been riding great for a long time now and I just always felt like it was a matter of time till he won his first world cup. I really thought this was going to be the one. I'm also super excited for Bernand Kerr's result, he really was pushing hard and you could see just how fast he was going in his final run.




Another rider that really caught my attention was Jack Moir. He was looking really pinned and the fact that he managed to fnish 9th with a crash is truly mindblowing. I'm really excited to see what the future holds for these riders and hopefully we'll soon be seeing them at the first spot in the podium.


Η δημοσίευση κοινοποιήθηκε από το χρήστη Jack Moir (@jackmoir_) στις


Regarding the women's race, with Rachel not racing cause of her injury in Fort William it was a
chance for someone else to take the top spot. I'm really happy that Tahnee Seagrave finally took her first world cup win. It reminds me a bit of the Loris Vergier example, or even the Josh Bryceland one. All of them were riding amazing and it was just a matter of time till they managed to get the first win. She truly deserved the top spot and you could really see how determined she was.


Η δημοσίευση κοινοποιήθηκε από το χρήστη Tahnée Seagrave (@tahneeseagrave) στις  


P.S. Stop crediting the wheel size instead of the rider. Thank you

Comments

Popular Posts